Terms & Conditions Updated 1 August 2021
We look forward to welcoming you to an online course at PS2.Education in 2021!
All our courses are offered online and will not be affected by COVID-19 restrictions except where a particular tutor for a course is unable to conduct a course due to COVID-19 restrictions. In such circumstances, we will make alternative arrangements that will enable the course to go ahead with minimal disruptions to your learning. We will inform you of any such changes.
Don’t worry. We can help!
We guarantee that when you book an online course and are unable to proceed due to any illness including Coronavirus (COVID-19) related illnesses, PS2 will provide you with the following options:
- Change the course start date to a date in the future
- Earn a full credit towards a different comparable course in the future
- A full refund on submission of a valid medical report from a qualified medical practitioner.
We will not charge you a cancellation or a re-arrangement fee.
This applies to all course fees for bookings made after Sunday 1 August 2021.
Who we are
The Public Service Practitioner Courses (Online) and PS2 Education are academic enterprises for the provision of vocational education and training services recognized by HMRC 3654542357K and CAC 3424534B.
Our website address is: https://www.ps2.education
- Cost of tuition
- Consultant’s preparation time
- Course Material (in hard- and soft-copy formats)
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Learners outside the United Kingdom (UK) are exempt from VAT Charges. A standard rate of 20.0% will be payable by learner’s resident in the UK. The UK consists of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and the waters 12 nautical miles of their coastlines.
According to the UK Law, non-profit and governmental organizations are exempt from paying VAT. To qualify for this exemption, the client organization is required to provide an official letter stating that it has been established for non-profit or public service purposes.
You Must pay Course Fees at least two (2) weeks before the commencement of the course.
Failure to make payment on time will result in a withdrawal of the offer and your reservation given to a candidate on the waiting list.
Methods of Paymentgiven
Our payment platform offers a variety of payment methods in a variety of currencies. Below are the most common forms.
We are pleased to accept the following methods:
- International Bank Transfers: Candidates should make British Pounds (GBP) payments to the account specified on the invoice sent to you. Follow the instructions of what to do after you have paid—you can make payments in the country’s currency where you reside on request.
- Card Payments: We accept card payments. Select “Stripe” at the checkout.
- PayPal: We accept Paypal payments. Select PayPal at checkout.
- We also have Domiciliary accounts for payments in US$ and GBP domiciled in prospective countries where learners reside.
We regret that we are unable to accept cash or cheques.
Alterations to the Programme
We reserve the right to amend or cancel any course, published programme, curriculum, or lesson at any time. We may offer an alternative date, a full refund or credit note without bearing any liability for consequential loss or damage.
There are prerequisite qualifications to participate in individual courses. Unless otherwise stated, all courses are in English. PS2 assumes that learners have a sufficient level of English to be able to study. If you have any questions or are unsure about your level of English, please read through the section ‘English Language Requirements’ Programme Requirements – ps2.education on our website or contact email@example.com for further information.
We regret that a 50% fee will apply when confirmed bookings are cancelled or transferred to future dates, and that change is not notified to us within two (2) weeks of the start date. A refund will apply as follows:
- 100% of the fee where cancellation notice is four weeks or more before the courses’ start date.
- 50% of the fee where cancellation notice is one-two weeks before the course’s start date.
- 75% of the fee where cancellation notice is one week or less before the courses’ start date.
For further information about how Google and Us may use your information, please refer to the following google policies